At Columbia Primary Care Clinic we’re dedicated to providing the highest quality, comprehensive, accessible, patient-focused medical care through an evidence-based, caring, and collaborative approach.
Please note, we are not a walk-in clinic and are not accepting new patients at this time.
Information For Patients
Booking an appointment
- Please be kind and patient, our front staff are trained to help patients and we make every effort to make your experience pleasant and comfortable. Please note that we are completely supportive of our staff and neither the doctor nor management will tolerate any rude or aggressive behavior.
- Please call 250 368 9394 to book your appointment.
- We will do our very best to book you a timely appointment, either as a phone consultation or as an in-clinic visit.
- We are a very busy clinic. We require no less than 24 hours notice for appointment cancellation. However, we will make an exception if you have developed new respiratory symptoms and need to cancel with less notice. Thank you for your understanding.
- Due to an extremely high demand for appointments, missed appointments will result in a $20-$50 no show fee that will be charged to the patient.
Confidentiality and Privacy
- All of our staff have signed confidentiality agreements and we are dedicated to ensuring patient privacy and confidentiality. We cannot guarantee the privacy of anything sent to us by email so we recommend you contact the office by phone for all inquiries.
Clinic Covid Protocols
- For clinic appointments, medical masks are optional. If you are feeling unwell (fever and/or chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new muscle aches, headache), we ask that you please wear a mask (which we supply if you do not have your own).
- Please call 250-368-9394 to reschedule your in-clinic appointment if you are feeling unwell and have tested positive for Covid.
- If you feel you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please go to https://bc.thrive.health/ for a self-assessment, or call 811 for the nurses hotline.
- For reliable updates on COVID-19, please visit: BC Centre for Disease Control or Interior Health.
Location and Hours
- Downtown Lab – Riverfront Building – 1101 Dewdney Ave, Trail: Mon-Fri 8am-3:55pm
- Two ways to book appointments
- Call 1-877-740-7747 (8am – 5pm)
- Book online: www.labonlinebooking.ca
Lab and Medical Imaging Results - MyHealthPortal
MyHealthPortal is an online tool that allows Interior Health citizens 24-7 secure access to their personal health information.
View your lab results, medical imaging reports (such as X-Ray, CT, and ultrasound scans), certain transcribed reports, upcoming IH facility appointments, and recent visit history.
Click here to register for MyHealthPortal.
Patient Forms & Resources
Patient Health Questonnaire for Depression (PHQ9)
SNAP-IV 26 – Teacher and Parent ADHD Rating Scale
Screen for Child Anxiety Related Disorders (SCARED) – Child Version
Screen for Child Anxiety Related Disorders (SCARED) – Parent Version
The Mediterranean Diet: A Guide to Healthy Eatin
- We do not renew prescriptions without an appointment.
- If you require a prescription refill, please book your appointment at least 2-4 weeks in advance of need by phoning 250-368-9394.
If you do not currently have a family physician or nurse practitioner
We are not currently accepting new patients.
The Health Connect Registry is a region-wide patient registry in the Kootenay Boundary for people who are looking for a physician or nurse practitioner.
Click here to register for the Health Connect Registry, Kootenay Boundary.
Monday to Friday 9am-12pm, 1pm-4:30pm
Closed for Statutory Holidays
Riverfront Building, Suite 302 – 1101 Dewdney Ave, Trail, BC V1R 4T1
Phone: 250 368 9394
Fax: 250 368 8281
Columbia Primary Care is a collaboration between medical practitioners with diverse backgrounds, who have in common a passion for providing high quality, accessible, sustainable community health care.
Where To Find Us