At Columbia Primary Care Clinic we’re dedicated to providing the highest quality, comprehensive, accessible, patient-focused medical care through an evidence-based, caring, and collaborative approach.
Please note, we are not a walk-in clinic and are not accepting new patients at this time.
Information For Patients
Booking an appointment
- Please be kind and patient, our front staff are trained to help patients and we make every effort to make your experience pleasant and comfortable. Please note that we are completely supportive of our staff and neither the doctor nor management will tolerate any rude or aggressive behavior.
- Please call 250 368 9394 to book your appointment.
- We will do our very best to book you a timely appointment, either as a phone consultation or as an in-clinic visit.
- We are a very busy clinic. We require no less than 24 hours notice for appointment cancellation. However, due to COVID-19 we will make exceptions if you have developed any respiratory symptoms and need to cancel with less notice. Thank you for your understanding.
- Due to an extremely high demand for appointments, missed appointments will result in a $20-$50 no show fee that will be charged to the patient.
Confidentiality and Privacy
- All of our staff have signed confidentiality agreements and we are dedicated to ensuring patient privacy and confidentiality. We cannot guarantee the privacy of anything sent to us by email so we recommend you contact the office by phone for all inquiries.
Clinic Covid Protocols
- For all clinic appointments, medical masks are mandatory (which we supply if you do not have your own) and we ask you to sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the clinic.
- In order to update our immunization records, we will be asking about your Covid 19 vaccination status.
- Please call 250-368-9394 to reschedule your in-clinic appointment if you have:
- fever and/or chills
- new or worsening cough
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- new muscle aches
- tested positive for Covid (or are awaiting the results of a Covid test)
- If you feel you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please go to https://bc.thrive.health/ for a self-assessment, or call 811 for the nurses hotline.
- If you have symptoms and qualify for a Covid test, you can book online.
- If you have been tested for Covid and are looking for your results, log-in to MyHealthPortal , go to www.healthgateway.gov.bc.ca , register for text results by clicking here, or call 1-833-707-2792
- For reliable updates on COVID-19, please visit: BC Centre for Disease Control or Interior Health.
Lab and Medical Imaging Results - MyHealthPortal
MyHealthPortal is an online tool that allows Interior Health citizens 24-7 secure access to their personal health information.
View your lab results, medical imaging reports (such as X-Ray, CT, and ultrasound scans), certain transcribed reports, upcoming IH facility appointments, and recent visit history.
Click here to register for MyHealthPortal.
Patient Forms & Resources
- We do not renew prescriptions without an appointment.
- If you require a prescription refill, please book your appointment at least 2 weeks in advance of need by phoning 250-368-9394.
If you do not currently have a family physician or nurse practitioner
We are not currently accepting new patients.
The Health Connect Registry is a new region-wide patient registry in the Kootenay Boundary for people who are looking for a physician or nurse practitioner.
Click here to register for the Health Connect Registry, Kootenay Boundary.
Columbia Primary Care is a collaboration between medical practitioners with diverse backgrounds, who have in common a passion for providing high quality, accessible, sustainable community health care.
Where To Find Us