Zero Tolerance Policy
Columbia Primary Care Clinc has a zero tolerance policy regarding any abuse or aggression towards our staff. Our front staff are trained to help patients and we make every effort to make your visit pleasant and comfortable. We are completely supportive of our staff and neither the doctor nor management will tolerate any rude or aggressive behavior. Individuals violating our policy will be immediately denied service, asked to leave the clinic and depending on the circumstances could be banned.
Appointment Requirements and Reminders
Booking an appointment
- Mutual respect and request for patience and kindness with clinic staff.
- Please call 250 368 9394 to book your appointment.
- We will do our very best to book you a timely appointment, either as a phone consultation with one of our doctors, or if absolutely necessary, as an in-clinic visit.
- We are a very busy clinic. We require no less than 24 hours notice for appointment cancellation.
- Missed appointments may result in a fee that will be charged to the patient. However, due to COVID-19 we will make exceptions if you have developed any respiratory symptoms and need to cancel with less notice. Thank you for your understanding.