Zero Tolerance Policy
Columbia Primary Care Clinc has a zero tolerance policy regarding any abuse or aggression towards our staff. Our front staff are trained to help patients and we make every effort to make your visit pleasant and comfortable. We are completely supportive of our staff, and neither the doctor, nor management will tolerate any rude or aggressive behaviour. Individuals violating our policy will be asked to leave the clinic and, depending on the circumstances, could be banned.
Due to the insecure nature of e-mail communication, we DO NOT currently use email as a means of communication with the public or patients regarding questions or issues of a medical nature, to establish physican/patient relationship; to book or cancel appointments; or for inquiries regarding fees, services or similar matters. If you wish to contact us regarding medical questions or issues or with regard to appointments, accounts or other questions please do so by telephone, fax or regular mail.
A physician may ask you to email photos/information/forms to the clinic, please do so at your own discretion/comfort level, and only at the direction of your provider. If you do not want to use email, other methods can be arranged. Your act of emailing implies consent for this use of insecure communication.
We do not renew prescriptions without an appointment, so be sure to make an appointment to see your family doctor at least 2-4 weeks before you run out.
Appointment Requirements and Reminders
Booking an appointment
- We request patience and kindness with clinic staff. Mutual respect is of the utmost importance.
- Please call 250 368 9394 to book your appointment.
- We will do our very best to book you a timely appointment, either as a phone consultation or as an in-clinic visit.
- We are a very busy clinic. We require no less than 24 hours notice for appointment cancellation.
- Missed appointments will result in a fee of $25-50 that will be charged to the patient. However, we will make exceptions if you have developed new respiratory symptoms and need to cancel with less notice. Thank you for your understanding.